Recently, Asus has launched its new product Zenfone 4 in Rome and Italy. In this article, we are giving detailed description about the specifications of the phone and also the advantages and disadvantages of the handset. Here is a quick review about the newly launched Asus Zenfone 4.
Zenfone 4 Design:
- It is made out of one piece aluminium frame and the screen is made of Gorilla glass, in the front and back, which is scratch-proof.
- Including this, the finish in the backside of the phone is premium, even the camera is not feeling protruding in our hands.
- Even though, it is not an eye-catching mobile, it has smooth finish in all the sides.
- When you start working with them, even your small touch is noticeable.
- The refractive back panel, which spreads light around the Asus logo in the middle, is an unique feature in this mobile.
Zenfone 4 Specifications:
- It has 5.5” Full HD screen, with a screen resolution of 1920 X 1080.
- It uses Snapdragon 630 and Adreno 508 Processor
- This CPU/GPU pairing is combined along with 4GB RAM
- It has an internal storage of 64 GB
- However, it can handle an external storage of up to 2TB in size
- This handset has an inbuilt 3300 mAh battery, with fast charging capability. It will be charged up to 50% in just 30 minutes
- Excellent battery backup.
- This handset consists of dual camera which delivers both 12MP and 8MP, which are HDR capable
- The main camera is 12MP F1.8 aperture with 25mm focal length
- And it also has a wide angle camera of 8MP with 12mm focal length
- With a video recording of 4K UHD 30 fps
Zenfone 4 Audio Specifications:
- This handset constitutes of excellent audio credentials
- Embedded with High Resolution Audio compatibility
- DTS Headphone: X and designed with a genuine piece of software ‘Audiowizard’.
- Makes listening to music a pleasurable moment
Zenfone 4 Camera Specifications:
- Apart from the Audiowizard, it also has an app called SelfieMaster app.
- This app enhances the camera performance and makes taking and touching up any selfies and gives an enhanced feel.
Zenfone 4 Price:
- This phone will be available on pre-order from October 6th, 2017, through online shopping like eShop, Amazon and Carphone Warehouse.
- The price of the phone is quoted for 449.99 Euros
Zenfone 4 – A Final Thought:
As there is a need of an innovative Smartphone, for the youngsters in today’s world, this phone will fill in the requirement of those youngsters. If the Zenfone 4 mobile can satisfy the battery backup, as mentioned, this mobile will gain popularity and will be the most used mobile of the year. Since the Lenovo P2 has been discontinued, we sincerely hope that this mobile will fulfill the gap created by it. Overall, even though this mobile cannot be compared to any top model mobiles, it can fulfill the requirement of users like battery backup and camera clarity.